Dad's Note - Waiting Upon God 1

連結 (link): 中文版 爸爸的筆記 - 【等候神】1

1.1 What is Waiting Upon God

Psalm 16:11 You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

※Lord Jesus, I thank you for choosing me to be your royal priest. I thank you even more for living inside of me. You are the source of my life. I am willing to come back and get close to you, standing in front of you, gazing upon you and serving you.

※ Lord Jesus, thank you for showing me the path for my life. Thank you for leading me back to the source of life. Lord Jesus, I long for you; I want to fellowship with you; I want to walk with you. Please fill me with yourself; please fill my heart with all the richness, peace, joy and wisdom of your life. Thank you Jesus!

1.2 Why Wait Upon God

Proverbs 8:34-35 Blessed are those who listen to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway. For those who find me find life and receive favor from the Lord.

※Lord Jesus, please help me to calm my heart down. I am willing to let go of all my burdens and stop struggling. Save me from the vicious cycle of self-centeredness. I want to come to you and gaze upon you.

※Lord Jesus, I will be at your door, looking upon you, waiting for you, and listening to your voice. I believe that when I get close to you, you will come closer to me and I will gain more of your life.

※Lord Jesus, thank you for renewing me and removing all the fragile natures in me (worries, irritability, unbelief). Thank you for dispensing your life, faith and love into me. And thank you for providing me your grace which can allow me to come to you and get closer to you.

1.3 Gaze upon Jesus

2 Corinthians 3:18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

※Lord Jesus, I am willing to let go of everything and focus on you. I no longer look at the environment and myself.

※Lord Jesus, I long to enter into your presence. I hope your peace like stream will wash away all the dust (such as tiredness, tension and impatience) in me. I long to taste the sweetness of your rest (being quiet down to receive the peace of Jesus with faith).

※Lord Jesus, may the glory of your face illuminate me and attract me now. I long to live in your presence all the time. I believe my life is changing because of the glory of your face. (Being quiet down for a period of time and receive the soaking of the glory of God).

Related Posts

XYZ/Inspirational Posts 其它雜類或勵志帖子