Dad's Note - Waiting Upon God 7

連結 (link): 中文版 爸爸的筆記 - 【等候神】7

7.1 Build Faith in Quietness

Psalm 62:1 Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him.

※Dear Jesus, my heart is quiet and waiting upon you intently. No matter whether I feel your presence or not, I will choose to be close to you and gaze upon you single-mindedly.

※Lord Jesus, I thank you that you have lived in me. I believe that when I keep gazing upon you, believing in you, and yearning for you, this fountain of faith will continue gushing out from my spirit. My faith will be increased and the person inside of me will change and become like you.

※Lord Jesus, I believe that you have put unshakable faith in me. Jesus, thank you for the great things you have accomplished in me.

7.2 Preparing Vast Power in Quietness

Proverbs 8:34-35 Blessed are those who listen to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway. For those who find me find life and receive favor from the Lord.

※Dear Lord, I am waiting for you quietly and only leaning on you because whoever waits upon you will have life.

※Lord Jesus, my biggest enemy is my old-self. I want to be better but I really am powerless. I really need you to work on me. Please change me with your transformation power. Replace my pride with your humility and replace my stubborn bad temper with your tenderness.

※Dear Jesus, please fill me now. Continue to let the power of your life rein in my heart so that I have the ability to obey you. I also ask you to expand my appetite so I will be attracted to you. I will look up to you and wait upon you at your doorstep every day.

Lord, thank you for your presence. I believe that I am being changed by you.

7.3 Meet the God of Rest and Comfort

Exodus 31:13 Say to the Israelites, ‘You must observe my Sabbaths. This will be a sign between me and you for the generations to come, so you may know that I am the Lord, who makes you holy.

※Dear Abba Father, I come to you. I drop all my burdens and anxiety at your feet. Please open my eyes and let me see you smiling at me, opening arms with full of love and inviting me to enter into your rest and comfort.

※Abba Father, thank you for inspiring me. When I drop the efforts of natural human beings and just look upon you and trust you, you will make a covenant with me to take care me and make me holy. Father! I trust your kindness, your grace and your words. I respect you. I ask you to control everything. Father! I open my heart to welcome your peace to flow in like a river. The river of peace continually wash away all my burdens and pressures. Heal all my anxiety. Father! I believe that your peace makes me healthy and holy. I open my mouth wide to you and welcome your peace more and more into my heart. Thank you Abba father.

Related Posts

XYZ/Inspirational Posts 其它雜類或勵志帖子