Dad's Note - Waiting Upon God 3

連結 (link): 中文版 爸爸的筆記 - 【等候神】3

3.1 My Salvation Comes From God

Psalm 62:1 Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him.

※”Waiting upon God” means keeping your eyes on Him and believing that He will accomplish it.

※ Lord, please open my heart so that I can truly understand that my salvation comes from you. I am willing to learn to wait upon you. All of my anxieties and worries are on your feet. Lord Jesus, I pray your peace will help me to rest upon you.

※My heart! I must wait quietly upon God, because my strength, my salvation, and my help come from Him. x2

※ Lord Jesus, I believe that when my heart is quiet down and my eyes gaze upon you, I will experience your wonderful salvation! Thank you Lord Jesus!

※Jesus! When I breathe out all the disarray and anxiety inside of me and breathe in your peace, your peace will reign completely in my spirit, soul and body.

3.2 In Quietness and Trust is Your Strength

Isaiah 30:15 This is what the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One of Israel, says: In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength, but you would have none of it.

※Lord Jesus, thank you for giving me this wonderful way of salvation. Jesus! I confess to you that I am chased by busyness every day and cannot rest. Jesus, I want to repent to you. I want to turn my heart to you. I want to listen to your words. I will no longer walk my own way and I will rely on you. Please bring me into the rest and the salvation that you have prepared for me. I believe when I am surrounded by your peace, I will be able to gradually get to know you, be cleansed by you and partake in your holiness.

※ Thank you Jesus. When you are with me, I can rest and regain my strength. Please help me to choose to come close to you when I am busy and feel tired. Help me to quiet down in front of you and receive the salvation that you give me. Thank you Lord.

3.3 Make every Effort to Enter the Rest

Hebrews 4:9-11 There remains, then, a Sabbath-rest for the people of God; for anyone who enters God’s rest also rests from their works, just as God did from his. Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will perish by following their example of disobedience.

※Lord Jesus, thank you for telling me that you are the Lord of the Sabbath and thank you for living inside of me. Lord Jesus, help me learn to put aside my natural human strength, intelligence, talents and my own work. But seek you in everything, look unto you and lean on you. Please lead me into your rest.

※Lord Jesus, thank you for leading me into your deep rest. Jesus, please give me a heart that fears you and helps me to respect you as a king in my daily life. Whenever I do anything, I want to connect with you first, get close to you, and in faith to receive your wisdom, justice as well as richness.

Related Posts

XYZ/Inspirational Posts 其它雜類或勵志帖子