Dad's Note - Waiting Upon God 5

連結 (link): 中文版 爸爸的筆記 - 【等候神】5

5.1 The Mentality of Waiting Upon God

Isaiah 26:8 Yes, Lord, walking in the way of your laws, we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts.

※ (Looking at the Jesus who is inside of you with eyes only on Him). Lord Jesus, I long to be closer to you. Please remove all the obstacles of love between you and me. I welcome your light to shine in the depths of my heart and open my eyes to let me see the true states of my life. I appreciate your enlightenment and trimming. I long for your dispositions (gentleness, humility, patience, compassion) to be formed in me more and more.

※ Whether it is time to wait upon you quietly, time to be close to you or time in daily life, Lord, please shows me the sins inside of me or the ways in which my old self hindering me from getting close to you. Give me a heart of repentance and teach me how to change. I am willing to learn from the Lord Jesus. I am waiting upon you on the road to your judgment.

※Think about if different people around you tell you repeatedly that you should make a change in one aspect in your life but you don’t agree. Focus on this point and take a moment to pray to God.

5.2 Healed in the light of God’s love

Isaiah 26:8-9 Yes, Lord, walking in the way of your laws, we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts. My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.

※Dear Lord, I come to you and open my heart to wait upon you. I welcome the light of your love to shine into the depths of my heart so that my spirit, soul and body would be completely bathed in the true light of your love.

※Thank you Lord for your sweet presence. Lord, I surrender myself to you. Jesus, please enlighten me for all my behavioral deviations, reactions and root causes of the problems whether it is in the past, present or subconsciously. I long for healing and health. I believe you will patiently teach me to know your righteousness in the glorious light illuminated from your face. My heart will be completely healed. Thank you Jesus.

※ Keep gazing upon Jesus. Be quiet in the presence of Him. Be patient. Believe that He will come to enlighten you and heal you. You can also tell Jesus specifically about your known deviations (e.g. When the person I value does not approve of me or refuses to accept me, I feel very depressed and down. I even feel worthless or my life is meaningless).

5.3 Learn Righteousness

Isaiah 26:9 My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.

※Dear Lord, you are who I adore because you are full of compassion, grace, not easy to get angry and you have abundance of love and honesty. Therefore, Lord, I will no longer escape from my problems. I am willing to face real issues. I will wait upon you on the way to your judgement. Please enlighten me and examine all my hidden thoughts.

※Lord Jesus, Please show me in what kind of things that I possess victim’s mentality. Please save me from my self-centeredness and remove me from my self-righteousness and self-pity. Please bestow your sight to me so that I can understand the crux of the problem and don’t stay in the prison of hurt, anger and bitterness. Please give me a spirit of sorrow and contrite, my heart can repent and be healed. Jesus, I am waiting upon you.

Related Posts

XYZ/Inspirational Posts 其它雜類或勵志帖子