Dad's Note - Waiting Upon God 4

連結 (link): 中文版 爸爸的筆記 - 【等候神】4

4.1 Renew the Strength

Isaiah 40:28-31 Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

※Dear Lord Jesus, with a hoping heart I come to seek you earnestly, gaze upon you, and wait upon you. No matter how heavy my workload or my ministry is, I am determined to come to you and wait upon you. Lord, I love you.

※Lord Jesus, help me continue connecting with you tightly in faith and absorbing your fullness of life so that my fatigue and weakness can fall off gradually and I can exchange life with you.

※Lord Jesus, thank you for restoring my soul, thank you for renewing my strength. Jesus, I love you and I praise you. My strength and my source are all in you.

4.2 Soar on Wings like Eagles

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

※Lord Jesus, please use the power of breakthrough to wake me up so that I know there is great source and life in me through Christ. In the name of Jesus, I break away from all erroneous strongholds and the power of death (like unable, tired, aging…) I declare that the resurrection power of Jesus is in me and I can live a rejuvenating life like an eagle.

※Dear Lord, I come before you, quiet down my heart, just gaze upon you, and wait upon you. I believe that the heavenly vitality is gushing out of my spirit now and I want to exchange power with you (receive God’s power with faith).

※Thank you Jesus for renewing my strength. I believe that my life, my ministry, and my spiritual physique are changing grace upon grace and strength upon strength.

Write down the pressures and burdens in your heart, and say to the Lord “I will leave these things to you” at the time of waiting for the Lord everyday.

4.3 Stop Your Own Effort

Psalm 68:9-10 You gave abundant showers, O God; you refreshed your weary inheritance. Your people settled in it, and from your bounty, God, you provided for the poor.
Psalm 68:9-13 Even while you sleep among the sheep pens, the wings of my dove are sheathed with silver, its feathers with shining gold.

※Dear Lord, I confess to you that I am in distress and poor. I need you very much. I repent for all aspects of my “old self” including my self-centeredness, arrogance, impatience, bad temper, criticizing, complaints, unbelief, timidity and suspicion. Lord, I no longer have any hope for my old self. I am determined to let go of everything and try my best to give you my time and myself. I am coming to wait upon you, rely on you, and receive your favor. I ask you to send orders to chase away all the kings in me.

※Lord Jesus, I know when I keep waiting for you, your salvation will reach me. I will be strengthened by you and your glory will gradually be reflected in me. Jesus, thank you.

Related Posts

XYZ/Inspirational Posts 其它雜類或勵志帖子