Prose 生活隨筆: 2021 Go Home (Taiwan) 8

(This post was published on my old blog on October 10, 2021.)
(這篇貼文在 2021 年 10 月 10 日發表於我的舊部落格。)

A poem by Tang Dynasty poet Wang Wei: "Being a stranger alone in a foreign land, thinking about family every festive season. Knowing my brothers climbed up high to give each other cornel, but I couldn’t be there. " Although the loneliness felt was expressed by a foreigner in a different festival in this poem, I felt the same loneliness even when I was home this time during the Mid-Autumn Festival. I should have expected a happy family reunion but my father was hospitalized. A feeling of loneliness surged into my heart. I prayed that my father would get better soon and the family would get together again soon.
唐朝詩人王維的一首詩:【獨在異鄉為異客,每逢佳節倍思親。遙知兄弟登高處,遍插茱萸少一人。】雖然這是異鄉人在重陽節的心聲,但是在今年的中秋節,雖然我回到了家鄉,應該是家人快樂團聚的時候,爸爸卻躺在醫院,一陣孤寂感湧上心頭,更能體會每逢佳節倍思親的感覺,默禱希望爸爸能早日好轉起來。

Other Related Posts 其他相關的帖子

XYZ/Inspirational Posts 其它雜類或勵志帖子