Prose 生活隨筆: 2021 Go Home (Taiwan) 4

(This post was published on my old blog on October 2, 2021.)
(這篇貼文在 2021 年 10 月 2 日發表於我的舊部落格。)

After I have been quarantined in the hotel for 15 days, my longing for going home can be described as a shooting arrow. I couldn’t fall asleep and kept waking until early dawn. I took one last picture of the Love River (Ai River) before leaving and then called a taxi to the high-speed train station. On the train, I felt excited and at the same time uneasy. I was thinking about how to take care of my mother as well as facing the unknown medical condition of my father. My anxiety kicked in. But somehow I was reminded of Proverbs 19:21 “Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.” I kept telling myself that everything will be in God’s hands and it is time to experience God. Then, my heart slowly settled down.
當你在防疫旅館隔離了 15 天之後,用「歸心似箭」來描述我當時想回家的心境,再恰當不過了。好不容易等到清晨,在臨別前照了最後一張愛河的景物,頭也不回地叫了計程車到高鐵站。在高鐵上,一路心裡感到興奮卻又帶些不安,未來的一個多月要如何照顧媽媽並同時面對病情未知數的爸爸,焦慮隱隱的浮起。箴言 19:21 “人心多有計謀;惟有耶和華的籌算才能立定。” 又再次從我的腦海中蹦出來,我不斷地告訴自己一切都在上帝的手中,這是一個經歷神的時候。這時心才慢慢安定下來。

Other Related Posts 其他相關的帖子

XYZ/Inspirational Posts 其它雜類或勵志帖子