Prose 生活隨筆: Waiting 等待

(This post was published on my old blog on August 10, 2021. This post was written when my father was hospitalized for a stroke and I returned to Taiwan to visit him. Quarantined in a hotel, I could only stare blankly at the steel frame of the new building being built across the street, but I could do nothing to help my father.)
(這篇貼文在 2021 年 8 月 10 日發表於我的舊部落格。這篇寫於爸爸中風住院,我回臺灣看望他的心情。住在旅館隔離中,只能看著對面正在新蓋大樓的鋼架發呆,對爸爸卻愛莫能助。)

Waiting seems always never ending
Full of expectation and hope
But often disappointment
No matter what
Still have to hold on to glimmer of hope
Continue waiting
等待好像總是遙遙無期
充滿了期待及希望
但卻常常經歷失望
不論如何
仍要握住那一絲希望
繼續等待

Psalm 130:5
I wait for the Lord,
my whole being waits,
and in his word I put my hope.
詩篇 130:57
我等候耶和華,
我的心等候;
我也仰望他的話。

XYZ/Inspirational Posts 其它雜類或勵志帖子