Taiwan Travel Journal 2024.05.13 台灣旅行日記 (榮榮園)

I'm so excited to pick up my daughter from Taoyuan Airport today. She wants to visit her grandma in Taiwan. I happened to meet my friend at Taoyuan Airport who was returning from a trip. It's rare for us to meet each other in the United States. It's a coincidence that we met at Taoyuan Airport on the same day and at the same time. What a delightful coincidence.
好興奮今天去桃園機場接我女兒,她想到台灣來看看外婆。在桃園機場又碰巧遇到我的好友旅行回來。我們在美國難得碰一面,居然能不約而同的在同一天同一時在桃園機場能遇上,真巧。

When I was at the airport, I saw a man in a dinosaur costume waiting to pick up someone. I thought it was very interesting. After a while, I discovered that he had a toy ring on his hand. He was probably picking up his girlfriend.
在機場時,看到一個穿恐龍裝束的人去接機,覺得很有趣,再一會,才發現他手上有個玩具戒指,大概是接女朋友來的。

Normally, my family is scattered all over the place and makes it difficult to get together. It just so happened that everyone could get together on this day, so we celebrated my mother's 90th birthday early. We ate local dishes at Rong Rong Yuan where our family used to gather. My mother was very happy. When people wanted to take away the food she had not finished, she would stop the person unexpectedly, making everyone laugh and think she was so cute. May my mom live the rest of her life in peace, free from sickness and pain.
平常家人分散各地,很難聚在一起,剛好這天大家能齊聚一堂,便提早幫媽媽過 90 歲生日。我們在以前家人常聚會的榮榮園吃家鄉菜,媽媽特別開心,人家要把她尚未吃完的菜收走,她還會出人意外的出聲制止,讓大家都大笑,覺得她好可愛。願媽媽無病無痛的平安過餘生。

Travel/Point of Interest Posts 旅遊景點帖子