Prose 生活隨筆: Gratitude Journal 感恩日記 2022-12-28

(This post was published on my old blog on December 28, 2022.)
(這篇貼文在 2022 年 12 月 2 日發表於我的舊部落格。)

When I saw the breathtaking sunset, I couldn’t help but praise God. Not only thanking God for the heaven and the earth that He created but also thanking Him for allowing us to buy this townhouse. I moved from a stand-alone single-family house in the suburbs on the east coast to a three-story townhouse adjacent to a busy street in the west coast six years ago. To be honest, it was hard to welcome the idea at first. But because it faces west, I can enjoy both the sunrise and the sunset. Although It is close to the road, the three-story building has no other houses and trees to block the view. The natural beauty of clouds and sun can be easily seen. After several houses buying contracts fell through, what a blessing that God allowed us to buy this place. These were the sunset pictures a couple days ago. Aren’t they amazing?

當我看到驚艷動人的夕陽時,不由自主的讚美神,感恩神造的天地,也感恩祂讓我們買到這棟公寓。六年前由東岸的獨門獨院在郊區的房子,搬到西岸大馬路旁䀚貴的三層樓公寓,老實說剛開始心裡不太平衡,但是也因為東西向所以朝陽及夕陽都看得到,靠馬路再加上三樓層高沒其它房屋樹木遮掩視野,可以很容易地看到雲和太陽的自然美景。在好幾個房子都未買成後,現在覺得神讓我們能住這裡,真的是個恩典。這是前幾天的夕陽,是不是很棒?

Psalm 9:1-2
I will give thanks to you, Lord,
with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
I will be glad and rejoice in you;
I will sing the praises of your name,
O Most High.
詩篇 9:1-2
我要一心稱謝耶和華;
我要傳揚
你一切奇妙的作為。
我要因你歡喜快樂;
至高者啊,
我要歌頌你的名!

XYZ/Inspirational Posts 其它雜類或勵志帖子