World Through My Eyes: 2024.01 Beautiful Sky 美麗的天空

Psalm 19:1 "The Heavens declare the glory of God, And the expanse proclaims the work of His hands"
詩篇 19:1 「諸天述說神的榮耀,穹蒼傳揚祂手的作為。」

Psalm 139:12-14 "Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You, But the night shines as the day; The darkness and the light are both alike to You. For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well." I came across a quote on the internet which I would like to share with you: "When the mind is in the valley of the shadow, it is easy for people to feel a sense of worthlessness, that they are not good enough, not liked, not able to do anything well, and that they are not worthy of existence ... The night is as bright as the day, and may give us the courage to live with our own darkness. Perhaps the darkness also becomes an opportunity for us to learn more about ourselves, and the darkness allows us to have a deeper realization of life."
詩篇 139:12-14 「黑暗也不能遮蔽我,使你不見,黑夜卻如白晝發亮。黑暗和光明,在你看都是一樣。我的肺腑是你所造的;我在母腹中,你已覆庇我。我要稱謝你,因我受造,奇妙可畏;你的作為奇妙,這是我心深知道的。」我在網上看到一段話,與你分享: 「當心靈處在幽谷的時候,人容易感到失去價值感,覺得自己不夠好、不被喜歡、什麼事都做不好、自己不值得存在 ... 黑夜與白晝一樣光亮,或許能給我們勇氣與自己的黑暗共處,或許黑暗也成了我們深入認識自己的機會,黑暗也讓我們對生命有更深刻的體會。」