Inspirational Words: What is Love

I saw a few sentences about “love” posted by “水深之處” (In Deep Water) on Facebook around March of 2022. They made me ponder deeply. After reading these sentences a year later, I was still touched by them. Here are the sentences. (I hope I have translated them properly).

Love is to give and it is not to demand.
Love is to care and it is not to worry.
Love is to let go and it is not to hold on tight.
Love is care and it is not careless.
Love is tolerant and it is not forceful.
Love is inclusiveness and it is not censure.
Love is to cherish and it is not not harm.
Love is to communicate and it is not to hide.
Love is not to let those who love you worry about you.

In my sleep, God gives me the following words:

Love heals all wounds.
Love gives you strength to move forward.
There is freedom in love.

God reminded me again of the scripture in 1 John 4:18:

There is no fear in love.
But perfect love drives out fear,
because fear has to do with punishment.
The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

2022年3月左右,我在Facebook上看到「水深之處」寫的幾段關於「愛」的句子,令我深思,一年之後再讀這些句子,仍是被這些句子觸碰到心底,在這邊與你們分享。

愛是付出不是要求,
愛是關心不是操心,
愛是放手不是緊握,
愛是在乎不是敷衍,
愛是寬容不是強求,
愛是包容不是責難,
愛是呵護不是傷害,
愛是溝通不是隱藏,
愛就是不要讓愛你的人擔心你。

在睡夢中,神又給了我這幾句話:

愛是可以治愈所有的創傷。
愛給你前進的力量。
在愛中有自由。

神又讓我想到約翰一書 4:18 的經文:

愛裡沒有懼怕;
相反,完美的愛能除去懼怕,
因為懼怕帶有懲罰;
而那懼怕的,在愛裡沒有得以完全。

XYZ/Inspirational Posts 其它雜類或勵志帖子