Praise (4) - Praise before you understand

連結 (link): 中文版 讚美 (4) - 未明白先讚美

Continue reading articles from Luke54.org-New Believers: Praise (4) - Praise before you understand. Below are my notes. (The original article was written in Chinese. I translate the key points into English below.)

  • We must see that every step of the Holy Spirit's discipline has His good intentions in it. It's all God's work on us. Every step we take is guided by Him.
  • But you don't need to wait until that day to understand before you start praising. Today we can learn to say, "Lord, although I do not understand what You are doing, I know that what You are doing is right for me. " Learn to believe and learn to praise. On that day you will be able to say, "Lord! I thank you for your grace in rescuing me from unnecessary grievances and complaints. "
2022.06.19 Little Liuqiu, Taiwan

XYZ/Inspirational Posts 其它雜類或勵志帖子